Mark Zelden,

I also am getting a message:

*0ADR414E* DYNA (001) - (01), PD02.OFF1.DIA0503 DATE SET ON VOLUME PR904B NOT SCRATCHED, 2-08,02 0ADR454I (001)-DTDSC (01), THE FOLLOWING DATE SETS WERE PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY
0 PD02.OFF1.DIA0503

Hi

I am running a job with the utility ADRDSSU to make a dump of a data set and after deletes it, the dump are running successfully, but when will delete the data set I am getting a message

IEC614I SCRATCH FAILED - RC 008, DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION IS (040942D1)

Already looked in the manual and not found this diagnostic information, the data set is administered by SMS.
Who knows with me solve this problem.

Thanks.

--
Hélio José da Silva
Depto. Software Básico

Banco Rural S/A
Rua Rio de Janeiro 927/10 - Centro
30160-041 Belo Horizonte MG
Tel: +55 31 2126-5719
Fax: +55 31 2126-5831
www.rural.com.br

--- Begin Message ---
Hi

I am running a job with the utility ADRDSSU to make a dump of a data set and after deletes it, the dump are running successfully, but when will delete the data set I am getting a message

IEC614I SCRATCH FAILED - RC 008, DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION IS (040942D1)

Already looked in the manual and not found this diagnostic information, the data set is administered by SMS.
Who knows with me solve this problem.

Thanks.

--
Hélio José da Silva