Hello all, I am looking for ideas on ways to transfer reports/sysouts from one
JES2 spool on one lpar to another lpar.

The current method I am using is to use a JES offload dataset to offload the
report(s) and then reload them on the other lpar.  This works okay but I'm
looking for an automated way to do this so I don't have to get involved in the
process.

We also have a VPS printer defined that takes any report in a certain dest and
then LPRs them to another lpar but this doesn't work very well because
oftentimes the format of the original report is not correct and this method
also
breaks up the print files into separate print streams so DJDE print records get
separated from the original report and printing is incorrect.

I don't know much about external writers or even sapi but as long as it is not
too complicated and freeware, I'm willing to look into something like that or
other methods???

Any feedback appreciated,
Gil.