I don't know for sure about that book, but yes, a lot (if not all) of  the
Information Developers I know now use workstation based tools instead of
BookMaster and DCF.

Some Information Development groups don't even produce BookManager format
output but produce some books in PDF format only now.

--Roger

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 03/04/2008
08:26:25 PM: