On 7 Mar 2008 14:00:27 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lizette Koehler) wrote:

We have a job that has a posting step that runs 6-7 minutes last year. We noticed that the job more than doubled starting with the first processing day of 2008. The application owners swear that no changes were made on there side and the systems guys swear that no changes were made on their side neither. The only think that I noticed by looking at the jobs sysout is that the SERVice Units went from 5335K to 13549K. Any ideas.

Regardless of what anyone says, have you looked at the linkedit dates of the programs and the ISPF dates of the JCL members? Too often, I've been on the wrong end of, "Well, yes, I recompiled and re-linked it, but I didn't CHANGE anything."

P.S.
I know it wasn't Lizette who started this, but I don't have the original message.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com