On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:51:26 +0000, Jacky Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>In our system for JES2 RBI1.PROCLIB and RBI2.PROCLIB were defined in
>sequence resp. Later due to some reason RBI1.PROCLIB was deleted and
>recreated.
>
>But after that we are facing problem that PROCs from the RBI1.PROCLIB are
>not getting invoked.
>
>What could be the problem ?

That RBI1.PROCLIB was deleted!  ;-)

Even though the library is not ENQed by JES2 (due to the NODSI entry in
the PPT) the library is still in use.  If the proclib is defined in the JES2 JCL
you'll have to $PJES2,ABEND and restart JES2.  If you are using dynamic
proclibs, just issue $TPROCLIB(*) and that should fix it.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]