Rose Meininger wrote:
We have a site still using CSP/AD (unsupported). The product failed in the BUILD function under under z/OS 1.8. We received word from IBM that they had customers running CSP/AD with Z/OS 1.8 reporting similiar problems. They believe the problem is in the runtime libraries for Z/OS 1.8, but they will not address as CSP/AD is no longer supported. Has anyone dealt with this issue? If yes, how did you address it short-term? I would like a short-term solution so I can implement z/OS 1.8. Then we look for a long-term solution. Thank you. Rose

Have you tried using a STEPLIB to point to the runtime libraries on
the older system?

--
Richard