There is a "help" menu item to the left on each application page. It
provides a extensive page of information on how to use the application.

As far as a separate manual, I have not seen one for service link yet.

--
Ian
http://www.cicsworld.com

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Smith, Sean M <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can this possibly be as difficult as it has turned out to be?
>
> Can anyone provide a link to the Servicelink User's Guide?
>
> Sean Smith
> Bank of America

Ian
http://cics.pcs305.com