the job protocol 11.25 (what ever that means) and this month it consumed 16.33. Actually I expected the cpu time would be nearly the same. But there is this difference I can not explain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There are several reasons why Run- or CPU-Times may change. One reason could be that a extent has to be allocated (for one of your output datasets) when running the job is running (and another time this is not neccessary).

Or depending of the values you insert into the DB2-Tables the INSERTs need more CPU/Runtime because the index(es) of your tables need to be reorganized or something like this.

Bye,
Michael