On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:48:04 -0700, Raymond Noal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Lionel,
>
>Have you tried -
>
>SITE JESLrecl=xxx  where xxx can be 1 - 254. This specifically sets the
LRECL for the JES internal reader.

>HITACHI
> DATA SYSTEMS
>Raymond E. Noal
>Senior Technical Engineer
>Office: (408) 970 - 7978

I was looking to do something similar several weeks back but couldn't make
this work either.

I could be wrong but I don't believe that changing the JESLrecl to greater
than 80 would make any difference because the internal reader is still looking
for jcl records and not spool print records.

The only compromise I found was as someone had previously suggested was
to ftp the dataset to the region and then submit an IEBGENER jcl to print it.

Regards,
Gil.