I believe it.  I misspoke on the data areas not having most of the
information needed to run the chain.  I just had a document that had it
laid out for me a fashion a bit easier to work with than running through
the data areas manuals.  It's my own fault for having next to no
organizational abilities.  Still hoping to find it somewhere on my PC
here although years of clutter is making it hard to find <g>

   Regards,
     Stan

-----------------
Stan Weyman
Corporate Information Services
System Administrator III
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
voice:   1-800-992-6422  ext. 22679
fax:      1-401-334-2748
email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:    www.amica.com

"It is always better to remain silent and appear the fool than to open
one's mouth and dispel all doubt"
  - Unknown