From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steven Conway
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z800 to z9 migration

Hal said:
I have heard it called Systems Assurance. We go through each detail from

crypto flavor to ESCON port. Includes details down to the type of
connectors needed for each ESCON cable.

That's what it's been forever, but my latest one, on a DS8100, it was
called a "Solution" Assurance.  Gotta love the marketeers. . .

Steve Conway
Lead Systems Programmer
Information Systems & Services Division
Computer & Network Operations