From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Lindy Mayfield
Sent: 10 April 2008 20:48
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Authorized Rexx Assembler Function

It appears that this isn't possible but I wanted to triple check because while
Googling I found some vague some references.

Is there any way to create a Rexx function that runs authorized?  Seems that
when a Rexx function is called the JSCBAUTH is turned off.

Thanks,
Lindy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html