Good Day Gentle Readers,

  I am embarking on a clean up of ML2 dsns.  I have encountered a problem,
there is NO Management Class present for about 6,500 dsns which belong to a Y2K
project.   Is there a way of doing a quick clean up instead of the manual way
of deleting dsn by dsn?

  Thanks.

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99       <hr size=1>Be smarter than spam. See
how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the <a
href="http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/";><b>All-new Yahoo! Mail
</b></a>