>Is IBM DCF significantly different from the publicly available Waterloo Script?

I don't remember if Waterloo Script supports GML.
I do recall that I didn't learn GML until I worked in a shop that used DCF.
I first learned Waterloo Script, in 1976, at the University of Waterloo.
The first two shops I worked at used it, as well.
It wasn't until 1984, that I worked in a shop that used DCF. Then, I learned
GML.

So, except for that, I would say yes.

PS: GML tags are just macros (in case you didn't know), and you can
write/modify your own. I have done that.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!