I'm looking for a RMM command that I can put into a batch program to
manually release tapes.
Basically I want to simulate option 8 (RELEASE) from the Librarian Menu
to Release Master volumes.
I'm assuming that it requires some type of CHANGEVOLUME command followed
by some release parameters, but I'm not quite sure how to put it all
together.  I'd also like it to release all volumes in a chain if a chain
is present.

Thanks,

Norm Hjelm
The Administrative Office of the Courts