From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Websphere MQ Monitoring Tool

Can anyone recommend a mainframe product to monitor MQ series. We use
ASG's TMON's for CICS, DB2, and zOS. I assume they also have an MQ
monitor? What other vendors products would you recommend?

  TIA

  Bill Johnson

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try
it now.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html