Hi Shane,

Gee Shane, I almost fell asleep just looking at the web site you quoted below,
although I can see that it might be more interesting than trying to figure out
all of the permutations of pricing for IBM software!

On another note, I know Al, as he lives in Milwaukee.  I've heard him speak
once, and I thought he was very good.  He really knows his stuff.  (Hey Al -
you owe me a beer next time I see you).

Eric

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:20:26 +1000, Shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 21:56 -0500, Al Sherkow wrote:
>
>> Contact your independent consultant for an independent analysis of which
of
>> the alternatives is best for your site.
>
>And if you don't happen to have such a beast handy, I'm sure Al can
>recommend a "world class" one ...  ;-)
>I've got to say this must be a good branch of the business to be in - if
>you have the interest. I find all the permutations mind-bogglingly inane
>- pity the (small) bloody customer. Timothys explanation
>not-withstanding - I must admit I got bored and went back to reading
>this
>http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlo17/libecc/reference-
manual/group__theory__factorization.html