This may be a very ignorant question.

I am running Z/os 1.4 with TCPIP configured to go through a 7204 cicsco
router.  I want to convert to use QDIO and OSA on the Z/890.  Is it possible
to have my IP parms point to both devices at the same time?

i.e., this is the device stmt for my router
;
DEVICE TNCPA01R CLAW A00 MVS WTNCPA01 NONE
LINK TNCPA01 IP 0 TNCPA01R
and then add a different device statement for my OSA
and a different/additional HOME address?