Natasa,

> Here is additional information:
> The dataset was allocated through ISPF panels (so there was no RLSE
> parameter), in subsequent daily batch it is used with DISP=OLD, program
is
> ICEMAN.
> Management class MCNORLSE does not allow any migration, because those
> datasets are used every day.
> Regarding fragmentation, there are some very fragmented volumes in this
> storage group, but there were certainly volumes available that had 200
cyl
> extent free.
I would highly recommend getting Dataset Audit Facility (DAF) from
cbttape.org and run the SMF records through it to build a history of the
dataset. This history might tell you what happened and when.

Since you appear to be allocating these datasets manually, can you check
the space information just after you create them?
Regards,
John