It has been a long time since I looked at it, but I don't think we can
use MXG.  We don't have SAS, and isn't that an MXG requirement?

Thanks,
Jon

<snip>
When I've had to determine what job(s) have caused a large CPU increase
over an interval I've used the SMF type 30 interval records.  If you
have Barry Merrill's MXG the information from them is in the SMFINTRV
dataset.  By using them you can limit the analysis to a short interval
rather than over the full time of the job.  Of course if you talking
about several days of data it would be a lot of information.
</snip>