On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 13:15 -0400, Steven Conway wrote:

> Skipping multiple releases, going thru those same multiple releases'
> migration and planning guides, almost a guarantee I'll miss something.

I tend to rely on Marnas (fantastic) offering in lieu of the "official"
guides - more so where multiple releases are involved.

Nicely coloured, with little graphics (in red) to pull you up (no I
haven't looked at 1.9 to see if she caught this).

They are the ducks nuts. Thanks (again) Marna.

Shane ...