Ed Finnell wrote:

> In a message dated 5/16/2008 9:21:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> We ran a test comparing our zOS1.7 system against the tech system where  we
> have zOS1.9 installed and got the same results on both systems.   Could it
> be something local to your environment rather than  zOS1.9?
>
> ddkeller
>

>>> IIRC the default RETPD/EXPDT for tapes is  controlled by tape mgmt PARMS?

I'm am also leaning towards the tape management system also but in
theory all the options and control files should be the same across each
environment in the plex.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Progress doesn't come from early risers - progress is made
by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.

Robert A. Heinlein - Time Enought for Love(1973)