Lizette asked:

>What I would like to know (since I am not conversant in UNIX) is what
does mounting this file with PARM(-s 100) do for me?

IF you are using a TFS to back your /tmp directory then PARM(-s 100)
will give you 100mb of space. If you are using an HFS or zFS to back the
/tmp directory then it won't help. The 100 is the number of megabytes of
space to allocate for the TFS.
Trying to figure out which filesystem is full is always problematic.
/tmp is a common culprit and the root can also give you the same
symptoms if the root is R/W and someone creates a new directory without
backing it with an HFS or zFS.

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna