I've heard that, DASD is a premium, before. See if *they* can provide him with
how much the other side uses. I know, I know, it won't do any good. Been there
too.

"McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   > -----Original Message-----

Well, I blew an entire 3390-3 trying to do a receive. Around here, DASD
is again considered a "premium" resource. The new CIO firmly believes
that we are just wasting space left and right and wants __strong__
justification for DASD. To the point were we may start getting Sx37
abends again due to lack of space. I know, that what I can do? I've
suffered the pain, he has not.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer