Do an UNLOAD DDDEF.

//S1       EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,
//         PARM='PROCESS=WAIT',
//         DYNAMNBR=120
//*
//SMPCSI   DD DISP=SHR,DSN='SMPE18.GLOBAL.CSI'
//SMPPUNCH DD DSN=TSH009.SMPE.DDDEF.SMPE18.ZZZZZZZZ,
// DISP=(NEW,CATLG),SPACE=(TRK,(100,10),RLSE),
// RECFM=FB,LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=0,DSORG=PS
//*
//SMPCNTL  DD *
  SET    BOUNDARY (oldtarg)
                  .
  UNLOAD
         DDDEF
                .
/*
//

Replace "oldtarg" with your source zone name. Change other DSNs as
needed. Edit output DSN if necessary. Run the step:

//S2       EXEC  PGM=GIMSMP,
//             PARM='PROCESS=WAIT',
//             DYNAMNBR=120
//SMPCSI   DD  DSN=SMPE18.GLOBAL.CSI,
//             DISP=SHR
//*
//*
//SMPPTFIN DD  DUMMY,
//             DCB=(RECFM=FB,LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=32720)
//SMPHOLD  DD  DUMMY,
//             DCB=(RECFM=FB,LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=32720)
//SMPCNTL  DD  *
 SET    BOUNDARY ( newtarg)   .
// DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TSH009.SMPE.DDDEF.SMPE18.ZZZZZZZZ

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.