By chance I discovered that there is now a WLM subsystem type called TCP (not
mentioned in my 1.8 planning book), apparently used for offloading IPSEC stuff
to ZIIPS, which we don't have. The enclaves are named TCPENC01 and there is one
per IP stack. And yes, as they are not defined here, they're running in
sysother. :-(

Does anyone have experience with these enclaves and has a good idea for a WLM
goal to start with?

Thanks and regards, Barbara Nitz