I just got this error on my receive.  Check to see if you have a JOBLIB and
STEPLIB in the JCL.  If so, more the STEPLIB to the JOBLIB.

The other thing that got me was some maintanence that went in on GIMUNZIP.  I
had to move some JAVE USS entries to the production JAVA USS Paths.  But I
forgot (did not have time) to move my maintanence into the production libraries.

Also check that your paths you will be using are mounted.

Lizette