In a message dated 6/4/2008 2:22:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And speaking of advertising on IBM-MAIN, where did this come from in my  last
post?  What odes AOL Food have to do with IBM mainframes?  I  didn't type it
into my email.  It

<<BEGIN WEIRD INSERTED TEXT>>

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
(_http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002_
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002) )

<<END OF WEIRD INSERTED TEXT>>

I just sent an email to myself and discovered the weird text in there,  too.
It seems that my AOL is generating it.  It is not part of my  auto-signature.
 How do I turn off this trash?  I apologize for all  the times I've
inadvertently sent junk like that to IBM-MAIN.  Does the NSA  also inserted
invisible
messages in all emails now?

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software