Allow mixed case outside of quoted strings.
e.g. SPace=......

<snip>
Subject: Enhanced JCL processor? (and maybe a few other thoughts)

This is a blue sky idea for discussion. It is not a request to IBM. But
it derives from an earlier thread on the short comings of the current
JCL. So, I was just thinking of possible enhancements which should not
affect the "internal text" or only do so minimally. Just some idea. I'll
try to organize them logically, but no guarantees.

Rest snipped
</snip>