I gave the SYSRES vols as an example.  We have others as well which are
switched e.g. TSO lib vols.

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Pedro Vera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Pedro Vera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DFDSS Question - DSCHA
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 11:04 AM

> ... the SYSRES packs are switched ...

But that should not be a source of your messages.  Both of your res packs
should use the same master catalog (or at least, all of the aliases should
be the same).  The two datasets in your post seem to be user datasets and
should be handled by correct cataloging.

>  backup all the files which have not been updated
I think you should backup the files whcih have been updated.

Pedro Vera