Just thinking of creating something that could be access from the console
easily by operations or me.  I am just dreaming in different directions right
now.  I like to see what I can do that will be easy to support.  Convience,
reliabilty and maintanabilty.  I am one of the few here at my shop that can
code REXX.  And I am the only one that codes Assembler.  So I just need to find
a way to display it that others can support later.

The SMF answer is not really that great because you have to offload the SMF and
format the data.  With REXX you can just go get it and SAY it.  Since we have
MXG it would not be that big of a deal.  But still will take more time to do
than just a simple MVS Commnad or REXX command.

The WLMQUE tool on the IBM website works well.  However, I was not able to use
it under z/OS V1.7.  So I am probably missing some data sets.

Under z/OS V1.9 it works.  However, I really had hoped for an MVS console
command.  That way if the change causes harm, I can have it documented in
SYSLOG when and where I changed the IEAOPTxx along with the values from the
IEAOPTxx without having to run jobs, or create a homegrown console command
program.

Many new tools to play with and so little time.

Lizette