Hi Everyone,
We have a catalog issue.  Two SMP/E CSI's were created on one of our test
LPARS before the HLQ Alias was added.  These are now cataloged in the master
catalog.  Is there any simple way to create the alias and get them cataloged
into the user catalog they belong in?  I'm not strong on VSAM.  Any JCL, etc
is greatly appreciated.  Also, does anyone have a method/JCL to copy a .CSI
to another LPAR?
Thanks,
Mary