I really think I'm trying to make this more complicated than it is, but Barry's
idea wasn't what I was looking for either.  I'm not looking for a listing of
the
incoming datasets for any other reason than to know what to print out each
day. The print I'm looking for is the internals of all the incoming datasets
which is a sysout of a job run.  There's got to be an easier way out there.
Thanks for all the different ideas, but in my mind we haven't got there yet.