This question is for users of Control-M (Scheduler)

I would like to set a user-defined variable to be used in the JCL of a
job submitted by Control-M(CTM).

So if I specify %%VAR1=job list   what I get is the first full word
(job) not the full text of (job list).

If I use %%VAR1=job_list I get the full text of (job_list).

So my question is how do I specify a full text without needing to put a
_ (underscore)?

Thanks,

Rogers

Confidentiality Notice:

This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain information belonging to the sender which is
confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  The information is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) or entity named above.   If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this E-Mail transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or
telephone to arrange for return of its contents including any
documents.