And no mention of ROI - Return On Investment. How would you even track
when the $28 Million paid for itself? As for efficient, don't most systems add
bloat and complexity instead of simplifying them?

Have you ever seen a really get-off-the-mainframe project that saved money?
Not when they add all te expenses in rather than just the ones they want to
incude.

But maybe they do enter an application and reach a go/nogo decision quicker.
That is good for the few deserving recipients, for $28 million. Notice the
'plan'
only needed $5 million.