I have a strange problem going on right now.

We are in the process of upgrading our EMC dasd from DMX3000 to DMX4500.  We
have just recently got the DMX4500 connect but not setup to be used.

For some reason we are having MIDAW activated on our systems that can
support MIDAW.  I did not issue a SETIOS MIDAW=YES so I am not sure how it
is getting turned on.

So I issue the SETIOS MIDAW=NO, it says it is disabled.

However when one specific Syncsort Job runs, the Output shows that MIDAW was
used even though the D IOS,MIDAW shows disabled

Has anyone seen that?

Lizette