From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Walter Marguccio
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMF type 30, duplicate entries

Hello list,

I'm trying to produce some statistics for batch jobs using SMF type 30
record.
>From my daily SMF data I extract only type 30 records, subtype 5, and
work-type (SMF30WID) = JES2.
The statistics provide what I want, but some jobs appears four time in
the list; all the four rows are
identical to one another.

Any clue as to why, or how to obtain one entry only per job ?

TIA.

 Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
Munich - Germany

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available
now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html