In a message dated 8/5/2008 3:52:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>The Bee laid off their technology reporter - I heard they are having  budget
hard times.  No wonder considering that they do such a poor job at  tso many
things.

During the year that I lived in the Sacramento area (1997-1998), I observed
that the average edition of the SacBee (Sacramento Bee newspaper) used about
60%  of its pages for advertising automobiles for sale.  That "newspaper" was
so  bad that my colleagues and I renamed it the "SuckBee".  Apparently it
continues on doing a poor job at nearly everything.

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017