In a message dated 8/11/2008 8:08:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>I did not allow my daughter to use a calculator until she was in college!
There I had no control

I think it is all right to use a calculator if one is still adept at the
pencil and paper method.  E.g., I use a really big one whenever I need to  do
basic arithmetic on binary numbers.  It's called a mainframe  computer.

Now that we're back on topic, how about WE KILL THIS THREAD?

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017