The real question/issue is whether there is any OTHER set of COBOL routines
available in STEPLIB, Linklist, LPA, whatever.  If *only * the LE library is
available and the correct re-linking of the OS/VS COBOL NORES program was
done (with the LE library), then no OC1 should occur. See:

 http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/igy3mg40/3.4.1

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...