I've already received copies of presentations from SHARE 111 in San Jose from
several people.  I appreciate not having to ask.  :)  For everyone else, here's
the request.  If you would like to have your z/VM or Linux related
presentation(s) on linuxvm.org, please send me a copy of it, or a pointer to
link to it, whichever you prefer.  I can convert Powerpoint files to PDF if
needed.

Thanks,

Mark Post