COBANAL is wonderful, I found reading load modules using REXX was fun, and
putting the parts together as compound variables was a learning experience,
but I have not not kept up withy any new signatures to identify which
language the csects might be and the options used to create them.

Maybe he should write his own program as he will learn so much more.