In a message dated 8/29/2008 9:57:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thank you for your advice.

There will probably be announcements sooner  rather than later. AS Bob
Shannon and others have mentioned. Maybe will not be  a BC ever. With sub
capacity
licensing and lower end clock speeds EC might be  all we will get.

Personally, I'd be willing to bet some insider  nerds have got it running in
a game box somewhere. Might look kinda funny and  every now and then Romulon
cloaking kicks in but hey beats  work....

deal here.