Hey wait a minute! "Customers who top 250 GB in a month twice in a six-month
timeframe could
 have service terminated for a year" implies that you've done something wrong.
Why not charge the heavy users more maney? Is'nt that the bottom line of any
business? MONEY

Warren Brown

-------------- Original message from P S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------