Some one just mentioned to me that doing the unmount and mount would be
difficult in out environment but didn't state why.

Why would this cause an issue?

>>> Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/4/2008 4:03 PM >>>
Went into OMVS from ISPF opt. 6.

Tried to execute the following command and got what's below.  I don't know why
I'm was restricted from executing the command as I have an OMVS segment with a
uid of 0

# pwd
/usr/lpp/dfsms/bin
# /. confighfs -i
/.: FSUM9209 cannot execute: reason code = 0b1b011f: EDC5111I Permission denied.
#

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:48:16 -0400, Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I might have asked the list this question about 3 years ago.

I'm running out of space in my HFS and I was wondering if there is a
procedure to extent it while mounted and running.

Look for "CONFIGHFS" in the archives and manuals.  There are several
references so check the DFSMS and z/OS UNIX bookshelves.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_____________
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.