-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 5:39 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Question concerning Page Packs

Hi Lizette,

Thanks for responding. No, we are not tight on DASD. I have some 24
Mod3s in reserve now. There are also other volumes that could be
recovered from the Zos folks.

At the time this methodology was introduced, we might have been tighter
on DASD.

I was just wondering if there was any reason not to be doing this.

Dave