I'm checking the output of the SMP Apply/Check run and found the following:

 ERROR   AK48164    HCI6500  HCI6500  ++HOLD(HCI6500) .....
I know what the UKxxxxxx and PKxxxxxx entries are but I don't have a cluse what
these AK items are.

Checked out Google and only saw an association with another UKxxxxx item.

Can some one shed some light on this or is just another APAR?

Thanks

BTW, where would I find out more about these AK items.
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.