From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ahmet Alper TECIMER
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:09 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Senior project title about MF

There is no constraint. To write a TSO version of OOREXX would be considered
mainframe related but i think it is difficult. Actually, i want to make a
career as a mainframe system administrator.  So I prefer to choose my
project title about mainframe. my expectation about this project is gaining
experience.