While I don't believe that this is true can someone confirm. If a task goes
into some sort of SRB wait, no time is also accrued to the JWT timer making
these wait types mutually exclusive. Do I have this right or am I all wet? I
would think that if you did hit the JWT limit, set at several minutes, that you
have other more serious problems at hand.

If this is true does anyone have a good example of an SRB wait that could
exceed 15 minutes also tripping the JWT limit?