From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: 27 September 2008 20:32
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WebSphere 7.0

Of course if that does not work, try this link

Download installation images for Application Server Version 7.0

These documents describe how to download all available releases of WebSphere
Application Server V7.0 installation images from the IBM Passport AdvantageR
Online Web site.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&dc=DB600&uid
=swg21320286&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en#download

Tinyurl:  http://tinyurl.com/4pya4t

Lizette

> I went on the IBM Websphere website and it indicates that the BETA
> Websphere
> Application Server V7.0 is now available for download.
>
> Is this what you were looking for?  I get confused because IBM does not
> date
> their web pages very well so I don't always know if this is current or
> not.
>

> https://www14.software.ibm.com/iwm/web/cc/earlyprograms/websphere/wasnd
> v7/in
> dex.shtml
>
> IBM Beta Program
>
> The IBM R WebSphereR Application Server Version 7.0 has now been
> officially
> released. You may obtain a trial version (for Windows & Linux), base
> version, free of charge, from here . You will also find information on
> how
> to purchase this product, as well as free trial support.
>
> IBMR WebSphereR Application Server Version 7.0 Beta offers you the
> first
> glimpse of the application server you've come to trust with resiliency,
> open
> standards and innovations you need for a Service Oriented Architecture
> (SOA).
>

> Lizette
>

> > I have read your posting and see that is was due to be available
> 26th.
> > It is
> > not available from ShopSeries to order and IBM WebSphere site only
> > mentions
> > up to 6.1 . I just wanted to know if anybody knew of what/why the
> delay
> > and
> > when we could expect to see it.

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.